I've learned from a friend on how to make a very simple non-bake cheesecake but yet very yummy..my family loved it so much & i keep making it & improving my own version of tiramisu cheesecake..gladly sharing this recipe with all of you here..
Those who love to eat Tiramisu & want to always have it in your fridge, try it and happy making Tiramisu..
Simple Tiramisu Creamy Cheesecake (Non-bake) Recipe:
250g Cream Cheese (I use 'Philadelphia' or 'Tatura' brand)
250g Whip cream
¼ cup Sweet Cream Milk (add more if not enough sweet)
¾ cup Sweet Cream Milk (to mix with Nescafe/Espresso & hot water – use to soak the biscuits)
1 tbs Vanilla powder
½ cup Cocoa powder
Lady fingers biscuits (sponge finger)
1. Beat whip cream until smooth & creamy.
2. Using mixer, beat cream cheese, ¼ cup milk & vanilla powder. Add more milk if not enough sweet.
3. Add the whipped whip cream into the cream cheese mixture and mix well.
4. Soak ladyfingers biscuit in a thick Nescafe mixture & arrange them flat become one layer (base – 1st layer).
5. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the biscuits layer & flatten it nicely (2nd layer).
6. Spread cocoa powder on top of the cream cheese layer (3rd layer).
7. Soak ladyfingers biscuit in a thick Nescafe mixture & arrange them flat become another layer (4th layer). Repeat step 5 & 6.
8. Repeat step 7 until complete.
9. To decor, put the remaining cream cheese & whip cream mixture into piping bag, pipe it like cross-stitch on top of the cake. Sprinkle cocoa powder.
10. Put the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 4hr or leave it whole night. Before serving, top up with chocolate & roasted almond flakes to add flavor. It is best eaten when it’s cold.