Jul 31, 2010
Greetings everyone!! Sorry for not able to write much and update the blog ~ live was quite hectic for me lately and time really fly. In this entry - I'll tell you more story ya. Please read on..
I'm so excited to share with you all this coming story. I've finally had the opportunity to met in person the famous super talented international Chef who had really inspired me in Cooking Business..the one and only Dato' Chef Wan in one of his Cooking Show recently in Kulim.
While cooking, he also jokes a lot (created lots of laughter from audiences), tells stories of his live journey and gave buckets and buckets of advises. It triggered me a reality fact that to work is not just about going to office every day to earn money but more on connecting to people and earn money in variety kind of ways as long as 'halal' in order for you to had enough story and money to share with people who are so dear around you and expanded to those who really in needs in your community.
I've bought most of his recipe's book and let me tell you the truth, your cooking will always be tasty if you're able to follow his recipe correctly. Now you know why I can bake good cakes right? Besides signing up for Cooking and Baking classes, this is partly the reason la..hehehe
Order Term & Payment
- Thanks for visiting Ana Creative blogsite!!
- Order Terms & Agreements:
- For Flowers, Cakes and Puddings : Kindly order at least 3 days ahead
- For Custom-made Gifts or 'Gubahan Hantaran' : Pls order at least 1-2 months ahead
- For any rented items like 'dulang hantaran, alas dulang, bekas bunga pahar' etc. items to be returned in good condition upon the agreed date; no longer than 7 days upon the event ended.
- Deposit for 'Gift - Gubahan Hantaran' is at 50% of the total cost. Full payment is required upon delivery for all items.
- For orders outsite Kulim and Lunas, please call to confirm if order can be sent using courier services or other arrangement. Once confirmed, full payment to be made prior delivery.
- Payment made will not be returned if customer decided to cancel order after confirmation received via e-mail or sms/whatsapps.
- Pls deposit your advance or payment into this account:
- Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB) Account No: 02020020391977 (Azhana Binti Ahmad Basir)
- Please kindly e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapps a copy of your payment transaction reference, date & time of payment, your full name and the payment amount for us to provide you with a receipt. Thank you.